1) Increase student interest in further study and careers in STEM
2) Develop lasting partnerships within the community that support STEM education
3) Involve teachers to serve as the bridge between OST and classroom learning
1) Using a STEM curriculum that supports an immersive pedagogical approach
2) Establish a support network consisting of teachers, industry and scientist mentors, and members of the local community
1) Engage underachieving and underrepresented students in the STEM disciplines, especially females and minorities
2) Provide professional development for classroom teachers and OST education providers through university faculty
Learn more about our upcoming events, fundraisers, and more!